Sunday, March 12, 2017

2 minute film opening.

2 minute film openings are used for pretty much every major Hollywood movie. They are typically what every person sees before watching a movie and they are also what initially intrigue's any movie goer. The 3 examples below are just a couple movie trailers that I simply think get the message that " You need to go out and watch this." across. We plan on creating a 2 minute film opening that will not only want to get the average person out to go watch it but that will also create a feeling that "Yo I have to watch that trailer again. Wow.". 


10/10 opening. Introduces a wicked opening to a movie sequel that everyone has been waiting for.



9/10 opening. Not 10/10 because I haven't watched it yet. Plays amazing music and seems to be a newer and better version of a classic movie. 
10/10 opening. Movie about a book but wow. This trailer seemed to trigger all types of emotions when I watched it. It sort of gave me goosebumps at one point and truly exceeded my expectations for a movie about "love".


No comments:

Post a Comment