Friday, April 7, 2017

Editing and CCR

We are now very near the end of this project. As our initial editing is done, we still have a bit of specific editing and finishing touches to add to our film. As we have used non-diegetic sound, our song will just be playing in the background. Consequently, our sound is non-diegetic but it does go in tune with some of the cuts we use (when the 3rd trumpet sounds we always did quick cuts to another shot). As the video below is one of my friends video and it is completely irrelevant in terms of genre and what not, the technique he uses by incorporating the cuts with the music is where I got the inspiration of making the cuts in this specific way. I have also started to write the script for my CCR. I will try to make it very descriptive and try to establish how representation and everything else was established. Editing for this video was a bit intense and time consuming. I realized that something that I thought would not be doable was able to be done with the effort me and my group put in. The feedback my group gave me and the feedback we gave each other really tried to fix the flaws that we saw in our video.

Heres the video I mentioned above.

Image result for the end is near meme

No comments:

Post a Comment